Counselling Services in Woodbrook, Trinidad and Tobago
Are you creating the life you want … Or are you living life by default?
Are you feeling alone and lonely because you’re afraid of being hurt again? Or perhaps hurting from the pain of a past or present failed relationship and feeling depressed at the thought of continuing alone?
Were you hurt or abused as a child or as a young person and you’re afraid to trust anyone? These traumatic experiences can cause anxiety, anger, low self-confidence, insecurity and fear.
Perhaps you were unprepared to cope emotionally and psychologically with some difficult event or situation that took place in your life, these might include the death of a family member or close friend, divorce, unemployment; change of jobs; or physical or sexual violence and this has led to pressure being placed on you, and you feel stressed and hopeless.
It might be none of the above. It may be that you’re having difficulty making the decisions you know you must make, or that you’re going through one of life’s transitions and you feel unsure and insecure because you don’t know where this transition will take you.
Heavy job responsibilities may be weighing you down and making you feel fearful and anxious. These difficult life situations and stressful events can leave you feeling that life has lost its meaning and purpose.
Or it may be that you only need a calm, confidential, person with whom to share your thoughts. A person who will listen to you without judgment as you hear yourself think and clear your own head.
As your Counsellors, we can help you re-evaluate what’s important to you and support you in developing tools to change old habits that are no longer working for you. You can discover pathways to overcoming your problems and improving your relationships. You don’t have to live life by default, accepting everything that comes your way. It’s time to feel in control of your life again and to experience the transformation you need.
Tell me, what is it you plan to do, With your one wild and precious life?
Mary Oliver – The Summer Day
We want to help you if you’re feeling:
- Fearful and having panic attacks
- Angry and resentful
Stressed out and finding difficulty coping with everyday life
- Low, tired and irritable much of the time
- Grief and a sense of loss
- Tired of repeating unhealthy relationship patterns
- Hurt by memories of childhood abuse and trauma
- Unsafe because you’re in an abusive relationship
- Uncertain because of some difficult decisions you have to make
- Confused by the challenges of one of life’s difficult transitions.
Marriage, Family and Relationship Counselling
Are you struggling as a couple or family? You may need help with:
- Marriage counselling
- Feelings of disconnection from your spouse and/or your children
- Lack of intimacy or dwindling intimacy
Dealing with constant conflict in your home
- Resentment or contempt and lack of respect
- Unfaithfulness by either partner
- Parenting children and adolescents
- Counselling children and adolescents
- Crises in your family life
- Divorce and separation
- Deciding whether to remain in or to end a relationship
We offer Pre-Marital Counselling Packages: “Before you say: “I do”.
Book an appointment
We will love to hear from you!
If you’re ready for transformation and to create the life you know you want, contact us!
Certified by The Green Cross Academy of Traumatology: Compassion Fatigue Educator Compassion Fatigue Therapist Field Traumatologist Member # 150008311531 Certificate # 0150921152131